Majors > Pre-Veterinary
Students preparing for veterinary medicine enroll at USAO with the assistance of the pre-veterinary medical advisor. The advisor will not only help plan their schedules each trimester, but will guide them in the application for admission to a college of veterinary medicine.
The following pre-veterinary curriculum is designed to fulfill the requirements of the student who wishes to enter a program of veterinary medicine at the Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Note: Items on this page and page links are intended for informational purposes only. Please consult the current USAO catalog for actual class requirements for this or any other major field of study. Current USAO students should consult their advisor.
- American Indian Studies
- Deaf Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Natural Science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Speech-language Pathology
- Teacher Certification- Art
- Teacher Certification- English
- Teacher Certification- Math
- Teacher Certification- Music
- Teacher Certification- P.E.
- Teacher Certification- Science
- Teacher Certification- Social Studies
- Theatre Arts
The Division of Science and Physical Education
1727 West Alabama
Chickasha, OK 73018-5322
Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS)