Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Students living on campus can contact their RA for after-hours assistance.
The USAO Health Services Office offers the following services free of charge, to students, staff and faculty:
- Over the Counter Medication for colds, headaches, etc.
- Minor Emergency Care for cuts, burns, etc.
- Evaluation of injuries and therapeutic treatment in the Sports Medicine Department
- Referral to medical specialists at the following facilities:
- Grady Memorial Hospital, 224-2300
- Grady County Health Dept, 224-2022
- Five Oaks Medical Clinic, 224-2100
In the event of an emergency after normal business hours, please visit the following facilities:
Grady Memorial Hospital Emergency Room
2222 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha, OK 73018
(405) 224-2300 | Open 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
The University has requirements for new students to provide health and immunization information. The State of Oklahoma has enacted new immunization requirements for college and university students.
- Current immunization requirements
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Hepatitis B requirements
- Meningococcal vaccine requirements
There are two federal laws that protect the privacy of health information for patients of University Health Services. These are the Family Education Right and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
For USAO students, the applicable federal privacy regulations are found in FERPA. For all other patients, the applicable federal privacy regulations are found in HIPPA.
If you have any questions about the privacy of information collected about you and maintained by University Health Services, contact us at (405) 574-1331.