Nash Library is seeing great improvements as a result of the Ready, Set, NOW Campaign. Over the course of the summer of 2013, significant work began throughout the library on a variety of projects.
- An Archive Processing and Digital Scholarship lab in Room 109
- Photocopiers, slide/negative scanners and a 3-D printer
- Archival supplies, such as acid-free folders and boxes
- Ground floor restrooms will be renovated for improvements and to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The creation of 24/7 computer lab and library classroom on campus with specialized laptops and other computer equipment
- A Commuter Lounge for non-residential students to have a dedicated space to call “home” between classes, equipped with a refrigerator with locking compartments, a microwave oven, two reclining chairs, dining table and chairs and lockers and stocked with biodegradable plates, flatware and cups
“I'm a night owl, so having access to a 24-hour computer lab means that my roommates can sleep and I can get my work done. I am super pumped!"
- DRAKE KING, Psychology