(for on-campus digital telephone sets at USAO)
1. Please download the appropriate telephone set label template to your desktop on your computer.
2. Simply type in the desired names and/or numbers you wish to program and print the label out.
3. Once printed, please cut the label to size to fit inside your phone's label keyset area.
* Some minor adjustment to the label might be required on your part to make the spreadsheet cells in the label template line up accurately with the keys on your phone.
* To get an exact fit for the printed label to fit your telephone, use the clear plastic protective cover on your telephone set's label to cut the printed label around and trim it to size.
For instructions on programming your telephone set's keys, please visit:
Model #: 520-4300 - (Non-LCD display):
Model #: 550-4400 - (LCD display):
Model #: 550-8520 - (LCD display):