SAT Call Center Application
This is the online application form for the position of Relationship Representative for the Student Advancement Team at the University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma. Applicants must be current USAO students in good standing with the unviversity. Applicants must also meet the following:
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 12 hours per week during the evening and some weekends.
- Serve an an ambassador of USAO by establishing an open and engaging line of communication between USAO and its supporters.
- Willing to gain an understanding of USAO, its organizational structure and its annual needs for financial support.
- Be able and willing to call constituents (alumni, parents and friends) to renew, increase and acquire gifts for USAO.
- Arrive on time with a positive attitude and attend scheduled calling sessions.
- Work with other callers and a student supervisor in a team oriented environment to further the development of the Student Advancement Team and the University.
- Handle all personal information with extreme confidentiality.
The Relationship Representative is responsible for managing and developing relationships with several USAO constituents. While primarily using the telephone, the representative will actively engage alumni and parents using a variety of media with the specific goal of building a relationship that leads to gifts to benefit student scholarships. Professionalism is expected at all times while strengthening relationships between USAO and its supporters. This position requires excellent communication skills, a problem-solving mentality, the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment, and a genuine affinity for the University. Working with the Student Advancement Team is a great opportunity to improve your communication, fundraising and sales ability for your life after USAO.
Salary is $8 per hour, 12 hours per week for 10 weeks during the trimester. Please fill out and submit this application before Sept. 13. Questions? Contact Eric Feuerborn at 405-574-1320 or email@example.com.
If you are on a mobile device, you may want to go to a computer before filling out this application. Some questions require extended answers. You may resubmit your application if you experience online difficulities.