Facility Request Regulations
1. No outside catering is permitted except for wedding cake. Please discuss your plans with Campus Dining, 405-224-6050.
2. USAO is tobacco free, as are all state agencies. This means tobacco in any form is probited on University property.
3. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on University property except for alcohol catered through Campus Dining Services, which is licensed by the state. Alcohol must be consumed in the space where it’s served, not outside or in other facilities. If alcohol is served at your event, additional security personnel are needed. See fees at right.
4. Posting decorations with tape, nails or thumb tacks to walls, doors, draperies, blinds, pews, drapes or other surfaces is PROHIBITED -- in all campus facilities.
5. The following items are PROHIBITED in all facilities: lighted candles, fabric with glitter, ice sculptures, rice, bird seed, live rose petals, glitter (in any form), confetti, duct tape. If you need to tape down any decorations or cords to the floor, please ask us for a roll of theater gaff tape, which leaves no residue.
5. Under Oklahoma State Statutes, firearms are not allowed anywhere on University property.
6.The University will not be responsible for any personal equipment, clothing, and/or other items left behind. Found items, however, will be retained in Student Services. Call 405-574-1278 for lost and found.
7. All facility rental fees must be paid once reservations are approved. This amount is non-refundable.
8. To protect campus facilities, a security deposit is required for every event.