Reference Page Guidelines
- Use the same paper and font as you did on your resume.
- Format your reference page just like your resume. Provide your contact information at the top of the page along with your name.
- In bold, title the page “References”.
- Arrange your contacts on your list by your strongest and most impressive contact first.
- For each reference you have, include the person’s name (in bold text), title, company name, address, and telephone number.
- Center references down the middle, flush left, or in two columns.