If you are reporting a leak, overflow, fire hazard, or any issue that may lead to further structural damage, you must submit this form AND call the RA on duty IMMEDIATELY.

Please submit each request separately.

You may reach the RA at 405-320-1871. If no answer, please leave a detailed message.

If you are unable to complete the form below, you may email your request directly to