Student Activities Board (SAB) is responsible for planning, promoting, and
executing co-curricular activities for the USAO student body. SAB hosts annual events including Welcome Week, Homecoming Week, Spring Feaver Week, Droverstock & Finals Week Survival Events. Each sub-committee plans events throughout the year that in the past have included musicians, comedians, speakers, movie nights, dances, organization fairs and much more!
SAB Mass Meetings: Every other Monday at 5pm; Station 82
Free Pizza at next meeting! Monday, January 14, 2013
SAB Board of Directors
• SAB President: Kathryn Francis
• SAB Vice President: Britani Soesbee
• SAB Treasurer: Jake Rohrer
• SAB Secretary: Britani Soesbee
• Droverstock Committee Chair: Dan Bokemper
• Homecoming Committee Chair: Linda Savinova
• Weeks Committee Chair: Drake King
• Entertainment Committee Chair: Sara Gibbs
Upcoming Spring Events:
Open Mic Night
Friday, January 25:
Time: 5pm -7pm
Walk-in acts welcome! Karaoke machine and music provided.
INTERESTED IN JOINING SAB?
Fill out an application here or stop by Student Services (3rd Floor Student Center)
Join the SAB Facebook Group