- Current students will consult their advisor for enrollment. NOTE: a permission slip must be obtained for all music performance courses.
- All students needing housing go to the Student Services Office, Student Center, 3rd floor, for housing contract and meal plan information (otherwise, skip this step.)
- After enrolling, students may view their schedule on MyUSAO.
Early Enrollment | Summer and fall 2020
Seniors and juniors - Enrollment opens March 9
Sophomores and freshmen - Enrollment opens March 11
New incoming students - Enrollment opens March 13
- Students can view their hours earned on MyUSAO.
- Students should meet with their advisors prior to their designated dates of enrollment to determine which classes they will need.
Withdrawals and changes of enrollment
Changes in schedules and complete withdrawals from the institution during the defined add-drop period will result in FULL charges for courses added and full credit for courses dropped. NO REFUNDS will be made after the add-drop period for that session. All changes to enrollment after the last day to add/drop will be done in the Registrar’s Office, room 204, Troutt Hall.
fall 2020 important dates
|Last Day to Add a Course||Monday, August 24, 2020|
|Last Day to Drop a Course||Friday, August 28, 2020|
|Last Day to Withdraw with Automatic "W"||Tuesday, October 13, 2020|
|Last Day to Withdraw from a Course||Tuesday, October 27, 2020|
Students with disabilities
If you require special accommodations under ADA guidelines contact the Student Services Office at 405-574-1278.