Are you missing USAO's campus? Wishing you could do a lap around the Oval? Visit the ducks by the Alumni Chapel? Take a stroll to the library?
Add these virtual campus backgrounds to your next Zoom® conference call, presentation or online class!
How to use the backgrounds:
- Right click on any of the images below and choose "Save Image As" to save it to your computer.
- Open your Zoom meeting.
- Click the up arrow next to "Stop Video" and select “Choose a Virtual Background."
- If a message pops up saying your processor does not meet the recommended specifications, you can still click on "Enable this feature anyway"
- Click the “+” next to Choose Virtual Background to upload your image and set your background.
- If you are prompted to download/enable the virtual background package, go ahead and do so. It's a free add-on and will only take a short amount of time to load.
- Select the image you saved earlier and uncheck the "Mirror my video" box option under Video Settings.
- Once done, you can exit the screen and you'll see yourself on USAO's campus - virtually!