The USAO Health Services Office offers the following services free of charge, to students, staff and faculty:
- Over the Counter Medication for colds, headaches, etc.
- Minor Emergency Care for cuts, burns, etc.
- Evaluation of injuries and therapeutic treatment in the Sports Medicine Department
- Referral to medical specialists at the following facilities:
- Southern Plains Medical Center, 222-9535
- Grady Memorial Hospital, 224-2300
- Grady County Health Dept, 224-2022
- Five Oaks Medical Clinic, 224-2100
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Students living on campus can contact their RA for after-hours assistance.
In the event of an emergency after normal business hours, please visit the following facilities:
Grady Memorial Hospital Emergency Room
2222 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha, OK 73018
(405) 224-2300 | Open 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
For the Curious Mind
Final week of Make Marble Pay Spring Challenge!...
Take control of your life... Eat more vegetables and fruits!
What are the best ways to get a jump start on healthy eating for the new year?
A scholarship drive designed to promote healthy eating and wellness.