It is required that all students on the USAO Campus obtain and carry a Drover Card.
You’ll use your Drover Card often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times. You will be able to use your Drover Card to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements (unless student designates another financial institution)
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend basketball games
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
- Purchase food with Drover Bucks at the Student Center Dining Hall, Dusty’s or Campus C-Store
USAO and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Drover Card. The Drover Card is a multi-functional card which allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs nationwide (effective July 2016). You will also be able to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- Free online banking and mobile app
- Mobile check deposits
- Text or email alerts
- Free rewards program with debit card purchases (enrollment required)
- Parents can easily deposit money to your account
Visit the ID card office to get your Drover Card.
Use your new Drover Card, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account. For more information about the card, visit www.herringbank.com/students/drovercard.
For information on how to obtain your Drover Card, call Student Services at (405) 574-1278 or visit Student Services in the Student Center, (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or email us.
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435. You will also need to go to Student Services for a new card.