- There are no administrative positions available at this time.
Professional Staff Positions
- Web Developer for Communications & Marketing
- Institutional Research Analyst
- NASNTI Grant Program Director
- Director of Instructional Technology
- Academic Technology Administrator
Follow this link to download our
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
1727 West Alabama
Chickasha, OK 73018-5322
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, in compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972 and the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and other federal laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, sex, gender, pay, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services.