- Suit: A two-piece conservative suit.
- Colors: Preferably navy blue, black or medium to charcoal gray.
- Pattern: Solid or pinstripe.
- Fabric: Wool/polyester blend (year-round) or all wool (winter).
- Tie: Solid color, small dot or paisley or conservative stripe. (Here is your chance
to use color!) Make sure that your tie is the correct length.
- Shirt: Long sleeve, preferably white or light blue.
- Socks: Long and dark (coordinate with suit) – make sure no skin is visible when you
sit down; mid-calf is usually appropriate.
- Shoes: Black, polished.
- Belt: Should match or complement the shoes you select.
- Jewelry: Very little – watch; one ring per hand.
- Hair: Conservative length and style.
- Beards and mustaches, if worn, should be trimmed and well-groomed.
- No heavy cologne or aftershave.
- Save the hats for the game.
- Trim your nails.
- Empty your pockets. No bulges to ruin your profile and no jingling change.