The USAO Health Services Office offers the following services free of charge, to students, staff and faculty:
- Over the Counter Medication for colds, headaches, etc.
- Minor care for cuts, burns, etc.
- Referral to medical specialists at the following facilities:
- Southern Plains Medical Center, 222-9535
- Grady Memorial Hospital, 224-2300
- Grady County Health Dept, 224-2022
- Five Oaks Medical Clinic, 224-2100
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Students living on campus can contact their RA for after-hours assistance.
In the event of an emergency after normal business hours, please visit the following facilities:
Grady Memorial Hospital Emergency Room
2222 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha, OK 73018
(405) 224-2300 | Open 7 days per week, 24 hours per day