NOTICE: The U.S. Postal service is experiencing an unprecedented volume increase and limited employee availability due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mailed transcripts could be delayed in the U.S.
Delays with international mail are also possible in countries that are not accepting mail for certain periods of time.
Important information before you request your transcript:
- Emailed transcripts are not considered official.
- Transcripts will NOT be released if the student has a hold on his/her records.
- Current students can access their unofficial transcripts through MyUSAO.
- Students are allowed five official transcripts at no charge. There will be a $2.00 charge for each additional transcript.
To request an official transcript, please complete one of the following:
- Complete an Official Transcript Request with an electronic signature through the National Student Clearinghouse
Note: There is a $2.50 charge for the electronic signature request.
- Complete an Official Transcript Request Form, sign, and return to email@example.com
For an estimated GPA, use the online College GPA Calculator.