USAO email is now on Office 365. Follow the steps below to setup and access your email:
1. Set up your USAO OneLogin account:
*please note your access will be granted to OneLogin once you have been accepted to USAO.
- Go to https://usao.onelogin.com
- Enter your USAO email address and your initial USAO OneLogin password and click log in
- Read and agree to the acceptable use policy. The "I Agree" button will only allow you to click on it once you've scrolled down through the entire policy.
- In the "current password" field, enter the "Usao.Edu@...." initial password that you just used to log in. Create a new complex password (see below for details about this).
- Set your account security questions and answer them.
If successful, you will be returned back to the OneLogin login screen. You don't need to re-login, but you can just to verify that your credentials are working properly.
Unsure about your username and password?
Username: Your USAO email address
Initial/temporary password: Usao.Edu@ (case-sensitive) followed by your birthdate (8-digit, in the MMDDYYYY format)
So for example, if you were born on December 03, 2017, then your initial USAO OneLogin password would be: Usao.Edu@12032017
*Once you are logged in, you'll need to update your password. It may take up to an hour for the change to sync across all systems.
- Be at least twelve characters in length
- Be updated at least once a year
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase letters (A through Z)
- Lowercase letters (a through z)
- Numbers (0 through 9)
- Special characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
- Not contain your username
- Not contain more than two consecutive letters from your full name
- Not be a previously-used password
2. Access your USAO email at https://outlook.office.com/
If you have trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-574-1234.