Criteria for Selection:
- Up to three individuals may be inducted annually. The Hall of Fame/Young Alumni Committee may choose also to induct posthumously. At the committee’s discretion, others may be selected for recognition.
- Any individual or group may submit a nomination to the Science & Arts Alumni Association Office by May 31. Receipt of all nominations will be acknowledged in writing.
- While not a mandatory criterion, contributions to the advancement of the University and service to the University and/or Alumni Association may be considered.
- Current officers of the Alumni Association or the Alumni Association Board of Directors are not eligible for this award.
- The recipients must attend the induction ceremony. The committee will choose an alternate in the event that one of those originally selected cannot attend. (Exceptions may be made at the committee’s discretion i.e. illness, infirmity.) In the event the original nominee cannot attend, she/he shall be automatically considered for the following year.
- Nominations will be held and considered for two additional years after submission if not awarded in the same year.
The nomination form must be complete, signed and return by the deadline date. The nomination form should include:
- Nominee’s vita or resume
- At least one (but not more than three) letters of support
- Narrative of not more than six pages outlining the nominee’s:
- Professional achievements
- Professional affiliations and recognitions
- Civic and humanitarian service
- Honors and awards
- Service to Science & Arts and the Alumni Association
- Other significant information
If you need a paper copy, email the alumni office and we will mail one to you.