- There are no executive positions available at this time.
- There are no faculty positions available at this time.
- Communications Coordinator
- Director of Student Life and Housing
- Human Resources Director and Title IX Coordinator
- NASNTI Instructional Technology Specialist
- NASNTI Outreach and Student Engagement Librarian
- Security Officer (Full-Time)
- Security Officer (Part-Time)
USAO is partnering with Handshake, your new career management platform, to help you discover career paths and find amazing jobs and internships.
Students can find available campus jobs (part-time and workstudy) on Handshake. Log in using your student email to get started at joinhandshake.com
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO)
TAO is a suite of online tools that is designed to provide you with a tool kit of effective evidence-based resources to help you bounce back from those setbacks. You have completely anonymous, free access, 24/7/365.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma, in compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972 and the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and other federal laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, sex, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to admissions, employment, financial aid, and educational services.