Science & Arts has partnered with Cameron University to increase computer science course offerings available to students. In addition, this partnership allows Science & Arts students to complete a computer science minor at Science & Arts by taking courses at Science & Arts and at Cameron (with online courses available). Interested students must first complete the following courses, or their equivalent, in order to take more advanced courses in computer science:
- CSCI 1143 – Introduction to Computing
- CSCI 2143 – Programming in C/C++ I
- CSCI 2243 – Programming in C/C++ II
Students using financial aid will need to request a consortium agreement from the Financial Aid office. The consortium agreement must be returned, with all required signatures and documents, to the financial aid office by the last day to add classes for the applicable term.
If you are interested in computer science courses or the computer science minor, please contact any of the faculty listed below. Please also consult with your current faculty advisor about how these courses would fit into your degree plan.
- Dr. Dany Doughan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Priscilla Malmstrom, email@example.com
- Dr. Paul Regier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. J.C. Sanders, email@example.com
- Dr. Quan Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cameron University Information
How to Apply:
- Apply to Cameron University at www.cameron.edu/apply
- Contact the Registrar’s Office at Science & Arts (email@example.com) to receive a promo code to waive the $20 application fee.
- Once admitted, contact the Cameron University Department of Computing and Mathematical Sciences at 580.581.2335 to enroll in courses.
Available Courses at Cameron:
- CS 2413 Data Structures
- CS 2513 Computer Organization/Architecture
- CS 3183 Database Design & Management
- CS 4223 Programming Lang/Compilers
- CS 3713 Algorithm Analysis
- CS 4204 Software Engineering
- CS 3013 Network Programming