Fast Track Scholarship
Estimated Value: $3,094 per summer term
The Fast Track Scholarship is a unique summer scholarship available only at Science & Arts. The Fast-Track Scholarship is intended to assist students attend summer terms, allowing the achievement of a four-year degree in three years. There is no application for the Fast-Track Scholarship. The Fast-Track Scholarship is included in the summer financial aid packages for eligible students after confirmed enrollment in a minimum of 12 credit hours for summer classes.
- Available to Oklahoma Residents who graduate from an Oklahoma high school (or receive an Oklahoma issued GED) and enter Science & Arts as a beginning first-year student. Students who attend other colleges or universities after high school and transfer to Science & Arts are not eligible.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours must be successfully completed in both fall and spring of the same academic year prior to the first summer of eligibility, and students must enroll in at least 12 credit hours during the Independent Study and/or summer term to qualify.
- Qualifying hours must be Science & Arts coursework. Classes taken at other institutions will not count toward Fast Track Scholarship eligibility.
- Scholarship is a summer tuition waiver for up to 14 credit hours.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Available 3 consecutive years.
- Must remain in continuous, full-time attendance (successful completion of 12 credit hours each consecutive fall, spring, and summer terms).