What is Canvas?
Have you found yourself wondering about where to find your “online” courses or what a “hybrid” course is?
- Canvas is utilized by faculty in a variety of ways for online courses, hybrid courses, and even face-to-face courses.
- If you have a course that’s “hybrid”, make sure you go to the classroom in-person at the scheduled meeting day and time for the first class session.
- Your professor will give you more information about how the hybrid class will be arranged on the first day.
- Follow the easy steps below to access Canvas!
*Please note that not ALL courses will have a Canvas shell and most courses will publish within Canvas on the first day of class.
How to access your online courses:
- Log in to OneLogin at usao.onelogin.com (use your USAO .edu email and password)
- Click the Canvas icon
- Explore your courses (some courses may not be published until after the first day of classes. Don't worry, just come back and check for the course later.)