- Current students will consult their advisor for enrollment. NOTE: a permission slip must be obtained for all music performance courses.
- All students needing housing go to the Student Services Office, Student Center, 3rd floor, for housing contract and meal plan information (otherwise, skip this step.)
- After enrolling, students may view their schedule on MyUSAO.
- Students can view their hours earned on MyUSAO.
- Students should meet with their advisors prior to enrollment to determine which classes they will need.
WITHDRAWALS AND CHANGES OF ENROLLMENT
Changes in schedules and complete withdrawals from the institution during the defined
add-drop period will result in full charges for courses added and full credit for courses dropped. No refunds will be made after the add-drop period for that session. All changes to enrollment
after the last day to add/drop will be done in the Registrar’s Office, room 204, Troutt
FALL 2023 IMPORTANT DATES*
|Last Day to Add a Course||Tuesday, September 5, 2023|
|Last Day to Drop a Course||Friday, September 8, 2023|
|Last Day to Withdraw with Automatic "W"||Friday, October 27, 2023|
|Last Day to Withdraw from a Course||Friday, November 3, 2023|
*Main campus dates listed above. For the full academic calendar of main campus and online campus dates, visit https://usao.edu/academics/academic-calendar.html.
STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
If you require special accommodations under ADA guidelines contact the Student Services Office at 405-574-1278.