With the end of the COVID-19 Federal Health Emergency, the University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma will continue to monitor local and national COVID-19 data, however the university will retire its COVID-19 Response Plan.
Please review the CDC guidelines and make the best decision for your personal health.
VACCINES AND BOOSTERS
- In addition to standard hygiene practices, like handwashing, getting vaccinated is our best way to combat COVID-19. The university strongly encourages the Drover community to stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines and boosters, consistent with current CDC recommendations. You can get vaccinated at most local pharmacies, including Walgreens, CVS and Walmart and/or health clinics.
- If you are feeling ill, you can get tested for COVID-19 at most local pharmacies, including Walgreens, CVS and Walmart and/or health clinics.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, follow the CDC guidelines for what to do.
- If you were exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 or have been told by a healthcare provider or public health authority that you were exposed, follow the CDC guidelines for exposure.
- For information about returning to work or classes after testing positive for COVID-19, please consider the CDC guidance on this topic.